|Home||» Products||» KILALL Disinfectants||» KILALL Sanitizer|
Trusted for our techniques and hard work, we are counted as the topmost manufacturers and suppliers of the finest quality Liquid Sanitizer. Our offered gamut is prepared by using quality assured chemicals which are harmless to environment. These sanitizers are widely used for Environmental and surface disinfection in hospitals. KILALL sanitizer is demanded widely because of its unique properties. Our customers can avail this sanitizer from us at market leading prices.
- Environment friendly
- Long shelf life
- No harmful properties
KILALL is a technically advanced water-based disinfectant based on Hydrogen peroxide 25% synergized with silver particles and non-heavy metal based non-hazardous proprietary additives.
KILALL has an excellent antibiostatic effect on a very broad microbial spectrum.
KILALL has applications around all areas where reduction of micro-organisms and sterility are a prime necessity.
KILALL SANITIZER exerts an antimicrobial effect on all types of micro-organisms without exception. It is extremely effective against spoilage due to the following Organisms:
Avian Influenza Virus, Human Influenza Virus, SARS Corona Virus.
Escherichia Coli, Salmonella Typhimurium, Staphylococcus Aureus, Klebsiella Pnuemoniae, Streptococcus faecalis, Pseudomonas aeruginosa
Aspergillus Niger, Penicillium Globosum, Gliocladium Virens, Aureobasidium Pullulans.
- Unique water based disinfectant
- Highly effective Bactericidal, Virucidal, fungicidal and algaecidal.
- Effective against Microbial Biofilms.
- Non-carcinogenic and Non-mutagenic whereas most of the other disinfectants are toxic.
- A 1000 cu. feet area room is ready in one hour with only 8% KILALL solution using an aerosol disinfector or turbofogger whereas time required with formalin is 24 hours.
- Easy to use whereas with formalin tedious procedure of neutralization etc.
- Eco friendly & human Safe.
The dosage of Kill All Sanitizer ranges from the dilution ratio of 1:10 to 1:10,000 depending on the application.
Hospital / Clinical Laboratories Fumlgatlon
8% diluted Solution ( 8 ml in 92 ml pure water)
Disinfection of surfaces in critical areas such as operation Theatre, ICU, NICU Etc.
1:25 - 1:50
Disinfection of floors in Hospitals, households, hotels, canteen, gym etc.
1.1000 - 1.2000